- Admission of New Students to classes L.K.G to X in the school shall be made during the last week of March or in the first week of April.
- Parents/ Guardian will submit the application for registration for classes L.K.G to X on the prescribed form available in the office.
- Admission test will be conducted by the school on the dates to be notified by the Principal.
- Admission will be allowed after a pupil qualifies in the test and submits the Transfer Certificate of the previous school along with the Progress Report of the last examination passed.
- The standard of the admission test will be of the class of preceding that to which admission is sought. Children must bring pencil, eraser, pen etc. Answer sheet will be provided by the school.
- The pupil should complete the age of 3 years on 31st March of the year for admission to class L.K.G.
- Once Date of Birth recorded in the school Scholar Register, request for the change in Date of Birth will not be accepted.
- Fees are to be paid Monthly in advance by the 15th of the current month.
- The school fees must be paid in cash at the school from Monday to Saturday.
- Students are charged fees as long as their names are on the rolls.
- The founder body reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the year if it is found necessary.
- Pupils whose fees are due for a long time may be barred from appearing at any main monthly test examination and are liable to have their names struck off the rolls.
- If bills remain unpaid for one month the parents will have to deposit the fee with Rs. 100 late payment.
- The delay of payments after the last day of the month renders as pupil liable to be struck off the rolls. The pupil will have to seek re-admission on payment of Rs 500.
- If bills remain unpaid for three months the parents must be asked to withdraw the child.
- If child is withdrawn from the school any time during the school’s academic year he/she will be charged fees for full month.
- Caution/ Security money is adjusted/refunded only at the time of the withdrawal of the child from the school.
FEE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Fees will be collected in the school monthly/quarterly w.e.f 5th to 15th of the months.
- If the fee is not paid on time, late fee will charged.
- Upto 25th of the current month – Rs 10/
- On 10th and 15th of the next month – Rs 20/
- Upto 10th of the third month – Rs 50/